Can't Sleep? Here are some simple tips to help you catch some ZZZZZ's!
1. Stay on schedule.Going to bed and getting up at the same time every day is crucial to you sleep-wake cycle and helps to promote better sleep.
2. Don't go to bed hungry, or too full.What you eat or drink before bed can interfere with your sleep and cause serious discomfort through the night. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and nicotine in the evenings as they may influence your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
3. Create a bedtime routine.Doing things that help you relax, like reading a book or taking a bath before going to bed every night will help tell your body its time to wind down.
4. Get comfortable with a mattress from The Rest Stop.Getting comfortable may be the single most important factor to getting a good night's sleep. The Rest Stop offers the newest in mattress technologies such as memory foam and latex mattresses at up to 75% off retail prices. You'll sleep easy and dream well knowing you got the best deal in town on a top of the line, luxury mattress - guaranteed!
5. Don't take too many naps.Sleeping during the day will interfere with your sleep at night. Limit naps to 10-30 minutes during the middle of the day.
6. Relax. No need to stress.Worry does nothing but keep you awake. Take steps to manage stress, such as creating priority lists, getting organizing and delegating tasks in order to sleep easier at night.
7. Exercise.Get moving to get your rest on! Regular exercise will improve your ability to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep longer.
8. Don't take your phone to bed.Research suggests that screen time right before bed may interfere with your sleep quality. Avoid your television and smartphone a few hours before you go to bed to help your mind unwind and get ready for a good night's sleep.
From The Blog
Aug 07, 2014We are excited to announce that Coaster Fine Furniture is now available at The Rest Stop! Visit our Savannah showroom...
Mar 05, 2014This weekend clocks spring forward marking the beginning of longer days and warmer weather. With spring only a few weeks...
Feb 27, 2014We love to see the creative minds of Savannah come together and are so excited about the Grand Opening of...
“I ordered a mattress for my guest bedroom and loved it so much I kept it for myself! I never thought I could afford a mattress like this!”
Keith Fawcett, Charleston, SC